Sunday, September 5, 2010

Charlie Cut His Foot




A couple of days ago Charlie was barking at the mailman - luckily from inside the house- he wasn't actually chasing him, and his foot got stuck in the front glass door. What happened was Charlie ran to the door and jumped up on it and hit it with his feet and the door popped open and I think the mailman just pushed it closed so Charlie wouldn't run outside and I think Charlie's foot got pinched. He started screaming, truly it was the saddest sound I have ever heard, and I ran around the corner to see blood splatter up on my wall and on the floor.

I about passed out. It took a long time to get the bleeding to stop, but eventually I got everything under control. Maybe Charlie will learn not to bark at the mailman.




Charlie update: he is doing much better and his cut is not deep enough for stitches. Poor little Charlie Pants.

No comments: