Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Blog Funk

I have been a really bad blogger lately and I am choosing to blame it on the weather :) It has been really sunny here and the last thing I want to do is sit inside starring at my computer screen and uploading photos.  Plus the mother-in-law was in town and we were busy shopping, movie watching and walking the pups.

For that I apologize, but I will not apologize for my beginning signs of a sun tan.

What have you been up to?  Is it sunny where you are? 

Charlie Pants has been loving his walks.  He still looks fat from his winter hibernation and we are working on that.  I cut back on his food and he is ticked at that. At about 9:30 pm every night he climbs on my lap, puts his front paws on my shoulders, and barks in my face.  When I ask him what he wants he jumps off my lap, runs in several circles and sprints to the kitchen pantry which houses the dog treats.  What a chubby little sucker.

Anyways we are all good here at the Stone house. How about you?

PS. Did you see that Boulder is listed as one of the top Healthy cities thanks to Sunset Magazine. Love that mag.



Here is CP being lazy on one of his walks/bike rides.  Did you know that I won this Madsen Cargo bike because of a blog contest. Well I did and you should check it out here, here, and here.  I sat in the back of the bucket today with Charlie while Paul peddled us to the library and the grocery store. It was a blast.

No comments: