Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Our Favorite Things

Here are a Few of Leah & Charlie's Favorite Things this Fall

Pumpkins, and


Farmer's Markets, and
Boating With Paul.
(Fountainhead Lake in Virginia)




Cute Streets to Walk Down, and

Sweet old ladies painting
(in the National Gallery of Art), and
Dear Friends to Visit,




These are a few of my favorite things.

When the Dog Bites
(run charlie run! don't worry no one was hurt!)

When the Bee Stings
(paul is like deathly allergic to bee stings-check out the puffiness on his forehead- Paul was stung while riding his bike, so I am lucky he is alive-but he does have a sweet life insurance policy so hmmm... it is a toss up!)

And I'm feeling sad

I simply remember the Man in the mall
(dressed like a princess or devil or something I can't really tell-
I think he might even have on wings)

And then I don't feel So Bad!!!

No comments: