Friday, November 11, 2011

Spotted: Rover Dog, Funny Dog Clothes










I stumbled upon the amazingly fashionable doggie attire of Rover Dog and wanted to share with you. Aren't these cute coats, shirts, and ties funny? They are appropriately dressy without involving even a scrap of tulle or cheesy doggie tuxedo pants. For those of you who consider yourself opposed to dogs in clothes, I dare you to resist this kind of cute. Maybe Charlie should get one for church.
pug-ring-bearer-plaid-coatdog-coat-tweedcustom-dog-tiesdog-pea-coatseersucker-suit-dog-wedding-attirepug-coat
{Photos from Rover Dog.}

2 comments:

jo said...

have you seen mungo and maud? totally reminds me of something you would love.

kev said...

When I see these pictures, with these dogs and their lovely dog sweaters, I imagine them singing :"I'm just a gigolo, and everywhere I go...."