Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Travel Time: Washington DC



I am so excited to be heading to Washington DC tomorrow.  Charlie Pants and I are heading there to teach Speech Level Singing lessons and will be there till Sunday evening. I have a couple of busy days filled with lots of singing and teaching and I am hoping to find some down time to relax and visit some of Charlie's and my favorite places in the DC metro area.

I am also hoping to get to review the Hotel Monaco-Alexandria, a Kimpton Hotel, in Alexandria, Virginia.  Check out the Hotel Monaco-Alexandria's Adventures with Fido list. 

Hotel Monaco

 Have you ever stayed there?  Doesn't it look like the dream hotel to travel to and stay with your dog?  I am waiting to hear back about such an adventure and will keep you posted if I get the honor.

In the meantime here are a couple of favorite spots we frequent:

DC Cupcakes, in Georgetown



Shopping in Old Town Alexandria


Clarendon, Trader Joe's, The Mall, The Museums, 

With friend Sarah outside the National Gallery of Art. Look close cause Charlie was cold and is inside my red bag.



Yikes I have a lot to do.

No comments: