Monday, August 30, 2010

Back To School

I start up the Fall semester of Grad School today. I am taking 12 credits and working towards a degree in Arts Management and a certificate in PR and Marketing.

Charlie will be coming with me to school. I think he loves coming to school cause he just gets to lie there and sleep, but sometimes he gets bored and then he starts barking at me in class and then I get to take him outside and run him. On Mondays I will have 2 classes back to back from 4:30-10 so this will be interesting.

I think when I graduate, Charlie should wear a cap and gown too since he had to attend every class with me and he sat next to me during every homework assignment and comforted me during every test.

Here is Charlie enjoying class last year. Click on picture for full story.

No comments: