Monday, August 2, 2010

Going to the Chapel and I'm Gonna Get Married

Charlie and I will be flying to Utah this Friday to attend the wedding of our dear friends Sam and Anna. I figure that since Charlie will be the only dog at the ceremony, he should look like he dressed up for the occasion. My friend's wedding colors are light pink, fuchsia, beige and sage green. I found this light pink ribbon in my craft supplies and rigged him up a bow tie.
I adjusted the size of the bowtie by folding the ribbon over so it was snug on Charlie's neck and then fastened the ribbon together with these scrapbook brads.




I think Charlie is a little embarrassed. He hates it when mom decides to play dress-up
.
Thanks Lucky Levanson from South Carolina for this great tutorial on how to tie a bow tie.

No comments: