Saturday, August 14, 2010

Charlie at the Wedding



Congrats Sam and Anna!
xoxo Charlie Pants

I am always amazed by how perfect Charlie acts in public. I realize he is really well trained, but I just figure that sometime he may get bored and just start acting really naughty. Thankfully not so for this wedding day. Charlie was the talk of the party, which is probably why he was so perfect.
LinkHere he is waiting for me while I sang, didn't his bowtie turn out great?

Here I am singing. I was fortunate and honored to sing 2 songs for the ceremony. "Something in the Way She Moves" by the fabulous James Taylor and "At Last" by Eva Cassidy.

Here I am writing out their card

And here Charlie is grabbing it to put it in their card basket.





Log Haven is where the reception and wedding took place and they gave Charlie this adorable dog bowl to drink out of during the reception. I thought that was so thoughtful and grand. Log Haven does a splendid summer offer called the "Dog Days of Summer"

Enjoy a hike in Millcreek Canyon with Fido and then stop in for dinner at Log Haven. Diners with well-behaved canine companions will be seated in Log Haven’s spectacular outdoor amphitheater, where they can order from Log Haven’s seasonal menu. A limited-time drink menu will be offered in honor of Dog Days and will include items such as Chateau Le Paws wine (from Rosenblum), the Sober Dover, the Melon Collie Mojito, and the Salty Chihuahua, a cocktail made from a special blend of grapefruit juice, Anejo Tequila and Agave nectar.

I think I want to try the Melon Collie Mojito and I am sure Charlie will get the Salty Chihuahua.

Lets all meet up and go to dinner before I head back to Virginia.

No comments: